Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

So I looked around a bit and couldn't find any threads for MW2 on the PS3. I just picked this up today and thought I would throw my name out there in case any other TG'ers wanted to play.

PSN: Jimithing79

Re: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Same here. PSN: FDNY_Goose

Comment

Yes! I have been craving some TG-style gameplay since I dismantled my PC. Who wants to lay some TG lovin on some MW2 fools?

PSN: HockeyTemper

Comment

PSN: SephVal

Only will be on tonight and tomorrow though... Won't be back till summer sigh... But will be back :D

- "Children in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the back seat cause children."
        - "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

~ SephVal <--> TG-303rd Master Sergeant (MSG) <--> Distinguished Sniper - Class I

~ COD4 Sniper <--> Owner of the Golden Dragunov

Comment

I usually get on for about an hour everyday (although next couple days I'll be playing MAG instead) some time between 3pm and 11pm GMT (EST +5), but I'm not sure how my ping will be if I get a game with you TGers across the pond. Guess we'll have to wait and find out :p. Personally I don't see this game as very TG-friendly due to the run-and-gun nature of the game and the map design. Things just kind of descend into beautiful CoD chaos, and that's really how I prefer to play the game - brainlessly shooting anything that moves, but I wouldn't mind giving teamwork a go and seeing how it works out.

PSN: Sharaptor.
          Last edited by SharinganTH1422; 01-07-2010, 08:38 PM.
          Anger is a gift - Malcolm X

Comment

Only got to play one full-length Saboage round together, but me and Projax had a great time this evening, we actually played quite tactically without even using comms (but that's why Sabo is great, tactics are pretty simple, guy with bomb plants while everyone else covers him). If we could get more guys, and using comms we could really do some decent stuff (my new bluetooth headset should be arriving tomorrow in fact :)).

Comment

I think I added you today. Is there a period after your name or is that just there for grammatical purposes?

Comment

Yes you did add me. I accepted last night.

Comment

On the off chance that someone reads this thread + wants to + can play some MW2 on their PS3 TG style, I'll be playing for about an hour, starting in a few minutes. My headset has arrived and I'll be using it if anyone jumps in.

PSN ID - Sharaptor

Comment

I should start playing MP then. XD

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk
                    PSN: Leyala

Comment

Just ordered my new paddle: [media]http://www.gamepeople.co.uk/screens/ps3_fragenstein_shot1.jpg[/media]

And I am ready to get some MW2 on once it comes. I'll be looking for all of you in the next week or so.

Comment

Feel free to add me!

rickrockqc

Comment

looking for some friends to party up with and run some games. Was curious as to how many active MW2 players there are here because if we have enough people we can all start getting together and setting up some private unranked games amongst ourselves to eleminate some of the pub runnin n gunnin and just simple get some good games in the TG way. PLease post if you are active and or interested and feel free to shoot me a friend request to Lethal_556 and just put TG in the message sol I know who ya are. Thanks guys hopefully we can get about 8 or 10 people and guaranteed to have some good 4v4 or 5v5
                          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

On and off, will be off for a good few months at least, and will probably not play again if BF:BC2 takes off here at TG (on PC, not PS3).

Comment

Rookie I just received your friend request and added you! Would be glad to play with you!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X