BF Bad Company 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF Bad Company 2

Just wanted to get a show of hands on who has it or is getting it. I am loving it and think its the best console shooter to date. Like it so much I'm gonna go get it for the PC this weekend hoping my PC will run it. Would like to squad up if you got it. My PSN is Lethal_420
    PSN= Lethal_420

Re: BF Bad Company 2

I received my copy today with codes for AKS-74 and soon coming maps pack. I'm installing it. (^-^)

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk
    PSN: Leyala

Comment

I'll send you a FR, I assume the PSN name in your sig is accurate. Unfortunatly you won;t be able to redeem the code at the moment for the AK 74U bc the EA store in the game is down. But you can insert the VIP code for the 2 new maps which are currently 9in the map rotation.
      PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I got to put my code this morning and I have the AKS-74, I guess I have the maps too then.

I don't have any other unlock cause I didn't play the demo :P

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk

Comment

yeah the 2 unlock maps are Nelson Bay which is only on the Rush game mode and Laguna Alta which is only oon the Conquest game mode. And atleast you got to use the unlock for the ak74u as I actually unlocked it before It would let me insert the code. I don;t know if you are aware of this but if you have any of the other BF's such as 1942 or Vietnam or BF2 or the expansions then you go to the BF website and insert your account names for each game then you are given a veteran status which will unlock the WWII M1 Garand
          PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

http://veteran.battlefield.com

How many points do you need to have the M1 Garand?

I can't seem to link my BF1943 and BC2 accounts.

|TG-8th| ShinigamiRyuk

Comment

you need 2 points or should I say 2 BF games linked. I have read on the PS forums that the BF1943 and BC are not registering and EA says they are working on it. Fortunatly for me I am a Veteran level 6 so I got the Garand as soon as I put the game in the first time.
              PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I'm playing as Evo_47 on PSN if anyone would like to add me.
                "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

ill add everyone it makes me sad no one uses teamwork on PS3 i wouldve bought BC2 for PC to play with TG but my comp cant run it and i dont feel like spending more money when i already have a PS3 so i bought it for that and im looking for good teamwork! PSN : bigbluntburnin94 lets work together!

Comment

My gamertag: FDNY_Goose

Comment

PSN TOOmuchMcLovin

as for veteran site, its being updated you wont be able to link(if u haven't on old games) until its back up.
                      Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
                      America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
                      Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Heres a hint, if you haven't bought bc2 yet and u want to make sure u get ur vip code free, then head out to a rural walmart. I did it and got one, 2 friends same. Asked em how many they had sold since they got it. Was like 5. So they had 100 or so vip copies in house. So head over to that walmart thats out in the stix.
                        Bf2142-TOOmuchMcLovin
                        America's Army- -=No.Ob=-McLovin
                        Bf2-TOOmuchSEX

Comment

Hey McLovin... I definitely need a mic. I could hear you a lot better after I turned down the master volume and turned up the dialogue volume (they must have meant VOIP by that option, because it worked). We got some good matches in. If we can put together a full squad, we should try squad deathmatch again. We were really holding our own just with the two of us... imagine if we had a full squad, we would have easily won.
                          "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
                          He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

I down for some squad DM or squad rush. Maybe we can get something going one evening this week.
                            PSN= Lethal_420

Comment

I'm in for any sort of Tac Gaming with you guys! Any game type will fit!

I play usually from midnight to 2 am EASTERN and free from 10am to 1pm as well.

If you want to kick some asses while having fun, hit me my PSN is rickrockqc

See ya around!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X