HEY- what about Wifi DS gaming?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HEY- what about Wifi DS gaming?

I am into the DS WIFI COMMUNITY, but my wifi clan is looking for people willing to play ball- do you know of any who are into the DS here? If you know of any, can you point me in the right direction.

Guys- do you want to set up devisions for those who have it (ie- Metroid prime hunters) for their DS.

I know I am up for this- you?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: HEY- what about Wifi DS gaming?

I have Nintendo DS, Metroid Prime Hunters, Mario Kart DS, and Castlevania Potriat of Ruin that is wi-fi capable.. I enjoy playing it and would love to game with some guys from TG.
    Last edited by EndlessSky; 02-08-2007, 08:36 PM. Reason: Grammar editing

Comment

Move me to the Wii forum! I am a lost message!
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky View Post
        Move me to the Wii forum! I am a lost message!
        ummm- what man?

Any ways...... I live at:

z14.invisionfree.com/WiFi_Warriors/index.php

We do not have many active people right now- school and work tends to get in our way, so finding a time might be hard to find one of us. We are mainly a MPH clan, but starfox, lost magic, MKDS, and C:PoR.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Thanks to whoever moved this thread. :)

I will be investigating WiFi for my son's DS soon enough...
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

well- when you do- send him to wifi warriors clan- we are friendly and actually user friendly with younger people- for most of us we are either in college or about to go into college: even an admin and his brother are young people.

Wifi Warriors would be happy to be a friend of Tactical Gamer.

Comment

Originally posted by BeSiege82 View Post
              Wifi Warriors would be happy to be a friend of Tactical Gamer.
              What games do you play here at TacticalGamer?
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I know this is old, please do not delete guys- but at wifi warriors we play pretty much all wifi games for the ds. We need new blood to get the gaming going again, especiall since many members have school or jobs to go to.

Comment

Problem I have with DS Wifi is it doesn't support my router's encryption.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
                    Problem I have with DS Wifi is it doesn't support my router's encryption.

No problem, buy the twenty or thirty dollar usb ds router.

Comment

I have a DS and play all kinds of games.....mostly I've been playing the Castlevania games.

Comment

Originally posted by JMJ View Post
                        I have a DS and play all kinds of games.....mostly I've been playing the Castlevania games.
                        right now I have been playing Final Fantasy 3. I also have Mario Kart, and Metroid Prime: Hunter... MPH is a first person shooter.

Comment

I've got a DS and a couple of games. If TG starts supporting codes for Wi-Fi on the DS, I'll definitely be interested.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Stormin_Norman1 View Post
                            I've got a DS and a couple of games. If TG starts supporting codes for Wi-Fi on the DS, I'll definitely be interested.

ok, but you just went over my head: 'TG starts supporting codes for Wi-Fi on the DS, I'll definitely be interested.'

Comment

We can start our own Wi-Fi codes thread. Just post the friend codes for whatever games you own. Have the forum mod keep the thread tidy (enforce one post per person, person edits post to add friend codes). Games can be organized with TS or threads declaring game nights.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X