postin dis from mah new wii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• postin dis from mah new wii

they really need to release a keyboard for this, it took five minutes to write this :(

Re: postin dis from mah new wii

Yay! A new club member!
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

The Wii forum here is in my favorites so I can see if new codes have been added.

Welcome in, TBA.
      [volun2]
      NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
      Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
      <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
      <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Well hopefully with the release of the browser Nintendo will be getting a Keyboard out soon. I am having fun with my Wii so far...Can't wait until more and more games come out...Gamestop here I come...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I just figured out how to get the Wii to recognize my modem so it updates. I got the news and weather stuff....

Posting here implies you are browsing the web with it...where/how do you enable that?

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Ferguson View Post
            I just figured out how to get the Wii to recognize my modem so it updates. I got the news and weather stuff....

Posting here implies you are browsing the web with it...where/how do you enable that?
            You have to go into the Wii Shop area and then into Wii Ware and download the Internet trial version. It is a opera based browser...

Another good thing for everyone is to visit a site called WiiMinder.com both on the PC and then on the Wii...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

Originally posted by Nerd Ferguson View Post

Go to the shopping channel and the Wiiware section (I think that's the name). You can get the browser and the "Everybody Votes" channel.
              Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X