Trauma Center: Second Opinion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trauma Center: Second Opinion

One of the most entertaining Wii games available right now. If you haven't played it, go do so!
    a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
    Celibacy is not Hereditary.
    Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
    Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
    Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Re: Trauma Center: Second Opinion

I completely agree. My wife hasn't liked any other Wii games besides Wii Sports and this. There is just something very competitive and engaging about this. I love it!

Comment

I almost forgot about that game. I remember playing a surgery game on my Apple many years ago and I loved the concept. You had to learn an enormous amount about surgery to be able to do everything right.

I will take your advice and check it out.
      Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Yeah, it is out of japan, so it's got those funny little japaninisms you find in RPG's. If you don't mind that, it's a great, great game. You stich by selecting sutures and drawing the stiches over the cut, you have to actually extract glass and things, etc. etc. It's very hands on and very cool.

Technically I think it's a Puzzle/RPG if you're looking for a genre classification.
        a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
        Celibacy is not Hereditary.
        Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
        Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
        Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

I've played it on the DS and it's a hard game. I'm debating on picking it up for the Wii since I hear it's got difficulty settings and extra side missions. This is definitely the game to pick up for something different. I wouldn't even know how to classify it. It's like a genre of its own.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Thanks for the info...my wife picked it up the other day because it peaked her interest... Maybe I will pick it up for her soon...

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Comment

I rented this this weekend and thus far am having a relative blast. It's pretty impressive, though I was hoping for a little less arcade and a little less cheese.
              [volun2]
              NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
              Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
              <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
              <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse