What is next or should be next?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is next or should be next?

Was a bit bored and playing around with my Wii today and started thinking of what are they going to be doing other then the games?

We have the Beta version of the internet browser with the full version coming out shortly. The everybody votes channel, the photo channel, forecast channel and the news channel.

But what else is there or would you like to see? Something to create more interactivity or do you think the Wii is limited in this capacity?

Just curious on what others are thinking....

Play MySpace games? PeepsDepot.com to get all the Peeps you need for any game!

Wii# 5935-7920-5346-8754 | PS3:TheeShadyB | XBOX 360:TheeShadyB

Re: What is next or should be next?

Supposedly, the Demo Channel will be coming out shortly. Other than that, I haven't heard of any official channels. There has been mentions of a blog channel, which would be interesting. Would be quite annoying if you had to type it while on the Wii though.

Comment

I'm not really interested in any channels. They're fun for a few days but they get old. I'd rather have better games come out (Wii or VC).

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Super Paper Mario! Next week!

http://wii.ign.com/objects/853/853822.html

Comment

I'll definitely be picking up Super Paper Mario once my exams are over. Plus, I still have to finish Zelda and I just picked up Godfather.

Next year will have some good games. There's going to be Guitar Hero and all the big Nintendo games will be out.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by boudreux View Post
            Super Paper Mario! Next week!
            http://www.famvid.com/
            Preorder for $45. Use coupon code NEWMEM5F for an extra $5 off.
            Steam Community: | |

Comment

I would like to be able to play against other Mii's that are on other Wii's. It would be really cool to be able to play tennis or something against my buddy who lives down the road or against some of my TG friends.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
                I would like to be able to play against other Mii's that are on other Wii's. It would be really cool to be able to play tennis or something against my buddy who lives down the road or against some of my TG friends.
                Yeah, this is the only thing that I'm kinda disappointed in... The other two consoles have online multiplayer gaming, when is the Wii going to have it?
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
                  Yeah, this is the only thing that I'm kinda disappointed in... The other two consoles have online multiplayer gaming, when is the Wii going to have it?
                  Soon. Two releases are coming out this year (I wanted to say "summer", but I'm not sure enough without referencing my Nintendo Power) that will support online gaming: a Pokemon title and (I believe) a Super Smash Bros. title.
                  [volun2]
                  NS Game Officer. TF2 Admin. BF2 Admin / Scripter. PM with issues.
                  Tempus: Pokerface is nailing it right on the head. Everyone who is arguing against him is simply arguing against reality.
                  <anmuzi> it is not permitted to have privacy or anonymity
                  <LazyEye> yeah when I play on TG the server digs though my trash

Arm yourself with knowledge: TG NS TF2 BF2

Comment

Pokemon Power revolution is able to communicate between Wii and DS right now. If they have on line Super Smash that is going to be awesome! TG Smash Tournament for sure

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X