WiiFit and Wii Zapper

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiiFit and Wii Zapper

Nobody's really posted about the Nintendo stuff that was announced at E3.

They're working on WiiFit. Looks pretty gimmicky but I'm still interested. It looks like a fun way to keep track of workouts. It's like a mixture of casual exercise and casual gaming.

The Wii Zapper will be out later this year. This looks like crap but it'll be bundled with a game. It might be fun with rail shooters. I'm interested to see how well it works with Umbrella Chronicles (rail shooter) and the new Medal of Honor (FPS with optional rail shooter).

- It's who you game with.

Re: WiiFit and Wii Zapper

The zapper is just another cheap plastic controller holder that changes the ergonomics. <yawn>

The Wii Balance thing looks like it could be cool. Hopefully not quite as cool as DDR, though...
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Wii Fitness looks really cool except for the moving around part. I wonder if I can just lay there and apply pressure with my hands?

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
        The zapper is just another cheap plastic controller holder that changes the ergonomics. <yawn>

The Wii Balance thing looks like it could be cool. Hopefully not quite as cool as DDR, though...
        Definitely a cheap plastic holder. I'm kind of interested in what kind of game will be packed with it. I'm hoping for a Duck Hunt type game. Hopefully, it'll spawn a bunch of rail shooters.

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
        Wii Fitness looks really cool except for the moving around part. I wonder if I can just lay there and apply pressure with my hands?
        LOL. I don't think it's much fun playing... but the idea of having some sort of fun while exercising is cool.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by jonan_ View Post
          :-) Not Wii FIT.. It's Wii FAT!! Comes with two bags of Dorito's and 2 liter Bottle of Coke .. :icon19:
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...