Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Anyone else play this? I never did play it when it was released a couple years ago for other consoles. But man, the Wii Edition is crazy fun! If you're considering buying a game for the Wii or you've lost hope that there will be any games worth buying for the Wii...definitely check this out. Even if you've played it on other consoles, it's definitely worth playing on the Wii. Apparently there's new content just for the Wii too.
    | | |

Re: Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition

Thanks for the Review.. I have been tempted..and I have no Res Evil experience.. So this will be new for me.,,
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

My friends have been recommending this game. I'm not a huge fan of the RE franchise though and I don't really know why. I am quite interested in Umbrella Chronicles. Deep down, I have this urge to shoot zombies.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Shooting zombies has never been more fun than on the Wii. I think I put 20+ hours into this game the first 2 days I got it. Very addicting. Very fun.
        | | |

Comment

Ok... Very Fun!.. I usually HATE this type of game..Kinda Funky Camera..third person.. But they got his right...
          I just wish I had Cheat codes... I can't believe the merchants don't sell AMMO..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I know. Not being able to buy ammo is a drag. The best you can do, if you're really really hard up, is sell your empty gun and buy a new one. When you buy it comes with a full clip. Then upgrade your capacity as much as possible...as your capacity increases, so does the bullet count in your current clip. My TMP is maxed out at 250 rnds.
            | | |

Comment

The lack of ammo hurts alot from the gamecube version. However I understand why they did it the game would be too easy at that point.

Protip: I save ammo by shooting people in the legs and then knifing them or in the head, running up to them, and using the knife. Also make sure to buy rocket launchers. It's a one hit kill on most of the game's bosses. Great way to save ammo.

Ammo isn't that plentiful but you will have tons of cash for upgrades and rocket launchers.
              RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
              TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
              7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
              "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
              "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

OK.. I sold my TMP and Stock and went with a mostly Shotgun/RED approach through Chapter 3-2ish. I have the Riot gun but little or no ammo..
                Grr..
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I managed to keep myself armed with the best of each class minus the mine thrower. Never used that once. It's best to hold on to a variety of guns so you can utilize all the ammo that you find. I just beat the game last night with Leon. There's a second game opened up now where you play Ada's path through the story.
                  | | |

Comment

Just picked up this game the other day, only a few hours in but man is this game a blast. I really hope they make the next one for the Wii too.

Comment

I'm sure they will. The Wii version of RE4 got the best reviews because of the controls and gameplay even though it was released like 2 years after the PS2 and Xbox versions.
                      | | |

Comment

I'm going to pick up Umbrella Chronicles... somehow I really like rail shooters.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I picked this up over the weekend (after so many people saying to grab it, I just had to listen eventually) and man is it fun. I've only put a few hours into it (3 at best), but it has been a blast and I have a feeling it only gets better. I use the knife a lot, I shoot the legs out and then knife the head as mentioned previously and I also use the knife on the destructible elements as well (glass, barrels, boxes, etc). Great fun and if I wasn't told I would never have guessed this game is a few years old.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

I can't wait for Umbrella Chronicles.

Right now I'm playing RE4 through again, this time on Professional Difficulty. In the process I forgot I unlocked a few new outfits, so now I'm pimped out and killing zombies in style. There's also going to be new guns to access that have been unlocked along the way. Replayability is awesome on this game.
                            | | |

Comment

Cool! This is the first time I have played any of the RE titles and I find myself wondering if I've been missing out all these years. It could just be the level of immersion you get with the Wii controls though. I have to admit, I was actually going to pickup Halo3, but this title just called out to me and I'm glad it did.

- -

"..good sportsmanship shouldn't be sacrificed in the name of teamwork. " --WhiskeySix

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X