Boogie... opinions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boogie... opinions

Ok.."Boogie" is out today I think.. MY 9 yoa Daughter wants it.. Opinions.. Should I get it knowing my Armed Assault Sessions will be accompanied with her rendition of 1970 Jackson Five songs?? Is Disco Dead?

Thoughts opinions?

Thanks!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Boogie... opinions

Haven't heard much about this one. Just checked out the website, looks like a cute game. And c'mon...who can hate on the Jackson 5?!
    | | |

Comment

Ha! That could be a Guitar Hero killer!
      Become a supporting member!
      Buy a Tactical Duck!
      Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
      TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Boogie looks pretty entertaining, especially for a 9 year old. Apparently, it doesn't have a lot of depth to it, more like a casual game that anyone can pick up and play.

Comment

heh..got it the other day... and my daughter is already cheating!! Sticking the Mic to the speakers when the voice in playing on the Karaoke and racking up the Points... 'sniff... makes me proud!..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
          ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

That is awesome! I can't wait until my kids are old enough to understand exploits.
            | | |

Comment

I got this game today and got to play it for about half an hour with the wife. It's quite fun! I tried the speaker cheat, but it didn't work too well. Sometimes it would get "good" and sometimes it would get "bad", never "super". I'm no singer, but I did better than that... Maybe it'll work better on the harder songs. My wife caught me doing it when I was trying to be sneaky, too... :(
              Become a supporting member!
              Buy a Tactical Duck!
              Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
              TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X