Madden

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madden

I just recently picked up the wii and was wondering if anyone here has played madden 07 because I am thinking of picking up madden 08 next week.

How did the controls play out with throwing the ball and defending?

Re: Madden

fantasticly! I really never enjoyed Madden before, on other systems, but the ability to actually act our the juke motion and stiff-arming changed everything. Best thing about 07 on the Wii was the multiplayer "mini-games". If you have 3 other people you can play with, you'll replay those so many times. '08 has much of the same, but refined, with more mini-games and online functionality. If you have someone to play with, get it.

Comment

I'm planning on getting Madden '08. I was definitely thinking about '07 but decided to wait since the newer version will have online. The reviews of Madden '07 I've read were good and the videos look like it's fun. The only bad part of '07 was the kicking. Apparently, it wasn't very good and you could barely make easy kicks.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

yeah, never played it on wii, but enjoy it on the 360. It was always a tough game for me, so I liked it, because I could never get that good at it...if that makes any sense.
        |TG-Irr| Dfg872

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X