Nintendo Customer Service is Amazing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nintendo Customer Service is Amazing

My Wii stopped working a few days ago. I went through all the trouble shooting and of course it didn't work. So I called up Nintendo and within a few minutes I was talking to a real human being (no long waits on hold). I told her what my problem was and she told me they would send me out a new Wii with a box and paid shipping to send back my broken Wii. Only four days later my new Wii showed up exactly how they said.

She was very friendly the whole time and didn't hassle me at all. The turn around time was super fast and they delivered exactly what they said they would. All in all I would say this is the best costumer service I have ever recieved from any company I have ever worked with.

It sure beats microsofts couple week return policy with the 360.

Re: Nintendo Customer Service is Amazing

I've heard that they are pretty good. If there's a Nintendo service center nearby, you can even drop your Wii off there. People have had turnaround times at the service center of an hour and that's because they transfer your Mii's and such to the new console. Otherwise, they credit your replacement console with the VC games you bought.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

good stuff..
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Good to know, I just got my Wii and my blue light is acting funny. I dont care enough to send it back but good to know they actually help.

Comment

What do you mean by acting funny?

It pretty much turns on whenever you get a message.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
            What do you mean by acting funny?
            It is turned on but it isn't lighting up even when I have messages. It lit up once but now it doesn't. Not really worried.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X