Woot the import jackpot.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woot the import jackpot.

I just got in Jump Ultimate Stars, Super Robot Taisen W, SD Gundam Cross Drive, and Pheonix Wright Trials and Tribulations.

The Pheonix Wright is the Japanese version however it includes the English track. (Game isn't out in the US yet.)
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Woot the import jackpot.

I just started playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and I am having a blast. I can't wait to finish the first one and move on to the others. I see their is a Apollo Justice one too that is Japan only atm. Hopefully they can bring the fun to the Wii sooner or later. It would be great to make hand motions and point out stuff with the controllers.

Comment

Capcom is supposed to release Harvey Birdman for the Wii/PS2/PSP.

I am going for the PSP version myself. I need more games for the thing and well it's ten dollars cheaper.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

Ya I was just reading about that, looks like it will be released early next year. Along with the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney 4 -- Apollo Justice. I dont know much about Harvey Birdman but oh well I will just have to learn.

Comment

He is this old Hanana Barbara super hero that like Space Ghost has been revived in an adult focused show. In the show he is basically a lawyer who works with/defends other Hanana Barbara characters.

Just my luck they have an episode on adult swim.com.

http://www.adultswim.com/video/?epis...1662b3de3b003a
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...