Lack of Games?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of Games?

HI Folks... Are we in Wii Game Drought? I mean a Good Wii Game drought.... There has been some junk released..but I think we need a beast of a title to come out... FIFA 2008 is close... I guess with all the Xbox360 Halo 3 Hype I get a bit jealous... ;-)
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Lack of Games?

Metroid Primie is out, but I haven't picked up a new wii game in a couple month. That'll probably be my next buy. Hopefully things will pick up in '08 when they start to release multi-player games to play over the internet.

I'm kind of surprised that the hottest console on the market is at such a loss for good titles.
    | | |

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
      HI Folks... Are we in Wii Game Drought?
      Haven't you ever owned a Nintendo console? This has been happening since like 1996.

Comment

Next few months will be huge. I have Batallion Wars 2, Mario Galaxy, Raving Rabbids 2!!!! all pre-ordered. Also, Wii Fitness board available in December? More than enough. For me at least, because I'm plenty busy keeping up/not keeping up on PC games. The Wii is for the benefit of my spouse.

Comment

Not really... I haven't bought any Wii games in a while but there isn't anything I'm interested in despite some good games coming out. There's Metroid Prime that's already out. September isn't much of a Wii period but October has a couple of games that I'm interested in getting like Guitar Hero 3 and Victorious Boxers. November has Battalion Wars 2 (BWii for Zoopy, cause he likes that), Ghost Squad, and RE: Umbrella Chronicles... I somehow think rail shooters on the Wii will be awesome.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I can't wait for Umbrella Chronicles!!!
            | | |

Comment

I also forgot that Mario Galaxy is coming in Nov or something. It's too bad Brawl got delayed until Feb though. There's also Dewy's Adventure which is apparently really good...

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I hate you Sarc.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed