Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack and Wiki is out.

Not sure if I am going to get it.

For those that don't know it's a point and click adventure game from Capcom.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Zack and Wiki is out.

If you were a fan of maniac mansion, full throttle, monkey island, ... you have to get this game. It's supposed to be even better.

Comment

I use to love all the Lucas games. Day of the Tentacle and Sam and Max were my all time favorite. I think I will have to pick up this game if it is anything like those games were. The good old days...

Comment

This is one of my favorite games for the Wii...
        It is by grace you have been saved, through faith - and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God - not by works, so that no one can boast. Ephesians 2:8-9/NIV

Comment

Originally posted by fldash View Post
          This is one of my favorite games for the Wii...
          I was told I was not allowed to buy it so that means the wife already got it and I have to wait. :(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X