Batallion Wars 2 ?? Opinions?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batallion Wars 2 ?? Opinions?

Anyone played this yet?? Looks kinda neat..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Batallion Wars 2 ?? Opinions?

OMG THIS GAME IS AMAZING.

I beat the first one two weeks ago and while I had fun towards the end I was getting mad at the stupid AI. (it was alright but they would put following you over attacking units along the way) But they did what so few sequels tend to do. Actually improved on the first one.

The missions are just as fun, the graphics have been improved (noticeable improvement), the campaign is great because you get to be multiple armies (in the first you were only the Western Frontier basically the USA of the game's world), the naval units are flat out awesome, the Wii controls have helped this game so much, the addition of production buildings is great, and it has online COOP and versus.

So far my only complaints are no VOIP, only 2 player MP, no network play (system link), and Brigadier Betty has a new voice actress. Bare in mind I am about to start an online game to see how things go.

I guess alot of people didn't like the old voice acting. It's really a parody so the over the top voice acting is expected and I felt it was well done.

I came in expecting a solid title but I have been just completely blown away. This is one of the best games on the Wii and probably one of the best games that will be released this year.

Also don't forget Fire Emblem will be released soon in addition to Super Mario Galaxy.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Grr..well that review is gonna cost me some $$$ .. Heh..Thanks
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Nice to hear a good review of the game. I've been looking for a good reason to play more wifi than Strikers charged. Sounds like I got one.

They changed betty's voice though? Lame.
        "A man tells you nothing until you contradict him"

Comment

Ya. Ubel's voice is different as well. The VA is the same it's just that he doesn't sound as exaggerated which to me is a negative for this kind of game.
          RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
          TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
          7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
          "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
          "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...