Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guitar Hero 3

Did anybody buy this game?

I managed to find a copy over the weekend. It's pretty darn fun rocking out with a fake guitar. It's coming out on PC too so it'll be on all platforms.

The online seemed to be fine but I tried it once. I did a 3 song co-op with some random person. My partner screwed up the solo at the beginning of Cliffs of Dover so we got booed off the stage. The other two songs seemed to work out for him though.

- It's who you game with.

Re: Guitar Hero 3

My brother ordered it for the Wii, it should be here in a few days
    |TG-Irr|PsychoHorse
    Irregulars 4 life!

Comment

I was debating on picking it up. I haven't even played any of them before but they look like fun.

Comment

If you have it for the Wii. I believe you can get a replacement DVD. The current version is in mono for some odd reason.

I haven't picked it up and don't plan on buying it. I am far more a gangster then anything else.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...