It's me Mario!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's me Mario!

So who all is getting this game tomorrow? The reviews look great, can't wait till tomorrow.

Re: It's me Mario!

I've got it reserved, but it's getting wrapped up for Xmas.
    Become a supporting member!
    Buy a Tactical Duck!
    Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
    TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't have a Wii. After looking at the reviews, I may buy one soon. Cing if you can make it all the way to Christmas Day, major props. I'd fold by Thanksgiving.

Comment

BUY IT AT TOYS R US.

That is if you have one nearby. They are offering a 25 dollar gift card with it. I just got back with mine GO GO GO.
        RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
        TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
        7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
        "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
        "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I bought it somewwhere else then someone told me they were doing that. Oh well, now I just need to get my studying done then on to Mario.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler View Post
            It looks like a lot of fun, but I don't have a Wii. After looking at the reviews, I may buy one soon. Cing if you can make it all the way to Christmas Day, major props. I'd fold by Thanksgiving.
            It's, uh, for the kid. I just have to keep telling myself that!
            Become a supporting member!
            Buy a Tactical Duck!
            Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
            TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

LOL
              there is no shame in enjoying Mario. It's rated E for Everyone. ;)

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I am in love.

I have the same feeling I had when I first played Super Mario Bro/SMB3/SMWorld/Mario 64.

I am a bit graphics blind as of late but Lord jesus I can't believe the Wii is pulling what I see in front of my eyes. It's just so beautiful.

I now DEMAND a Zelda built ground up for the Wii.
                RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti

[tg-c1]

Comment

This game is awesome, I think the first boss is my favorite so far. I was laughing so hard when he was chasing me around and the graphics are great for a wii game.

Comment

Is it really as awesome as Ive dreamed ?? This is the game Ive been holding off buying a wii for ... I just hope its not short :(
                    Dizlor

Comment

120 Stars I believe.

I am like over 20 or so.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!

[tg-c1]

Comment

The game is really good. Almost makes up for the pile of crap that was Super Mario Sunshine. The thing that really bugs me is Mario's voice. It's really high pitched. Sounds like he took to many hits in the goombas.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X