Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New alternative to the Zapper coming

http://gear.ign.com/articles/838/838371p1.html

Looks good, hopefully it will be better. I dont like how the zapper has the remote on the back, feels strange to me.

Re: New alternative to the Zapper coming

It's strange because the nunchuk is in the back and probably used by the right hand when we've become comfortable to using it in the left hand. This new Nyko shell is closer to a normal setup without a shell except it's nearly impossible to access the remote buttons. The Zapper setup at least allows semi-decent access to the remote buttons.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Originally posted by =Sarc= View Post
      It's strange because the nunchuk is in the back and probably used by the right hand when we've become comfortable to using it in the left hand. This new Nyko shell is closer to a normal setup without a shell except it's nearly impossible to access the remote buttons. The Zapper setup at least allows semi-decent access to the remote buttons.
      That's the problem with all these, they are shells. Unless the game you're playing only utilizes 3 buttons (C, Z, B) you are screwed. They need to build an actual new controller using the wiimote sensor, like the guncon for Time Crisis. If they due this it would be doubly awesome if the gun had a recoil mechanic in it (like Time Crisis).

Comment

I would definitely buy a shell if it had a gun recoil system. Anything else seems a bit useless. I don't need that much realism for an arcade shooter. You can't even get proper aiming with the shell's sights.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X