Winning 11: Pro Evo Soccer 2007

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning 11: Pro Evo Soccer 2007

Where are we going to see this for the WII???
    (in the states)

Thanks!
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Winning 11: Pro Evo Soccer 2007

Winning 11: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - Coming March 12, 2008 to a Wii near you!! I hope it rocks cause I am in a Wii Gaming Drought..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

I hope it is good to, I love that series.

Comment

Originally posted by peardog View Post
        Winning 11: Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 - Coming March 12, 2008 to a Wii near you!! I hope it rocks cause I am in a Wii Gaming Drought..
        Rent No More Heroes and Endless Ocean, they fill the time.
        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I just rented FIFA 2008...and you cant do SP season mode??? WTF?? Crazy..
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Check this for PES2008 demo movie via the TUBE PES 2008 WII
            |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Bump!!.. Tuesday Next!!! PES 2008 is here!!! Eat it Smash Bros!
              |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

http://wii.ign.com/articles/860/860254p1.html

It's out there ..and looks HOT!! . ... I will pick mine up either tonight or tomorrow.. !!
                |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Looks and sounds good. I'll pick it up as soon as I can.

Comment

Ok.. What to say about PES: 2008 on the Wii?? Well..First off..I have been looking forward to it alot. I did play the hell out of Winning Eleven: 9 on the Xbox and found it to be my FAVORITE sports game probably of all time. I have never played soccer competitively so my experience with the game has been limited to the Xbox and watching my daughter's 4th grade team run around (Great fun!).. On the Wii I do own Fifa 2008 so I kinda have the feel of what soccer (Football) is like on the console. The Controls for PES 2008 are very well done. The ability to control players at will during the game..and place them on the field on the fly..is superior to any game I have played at this point. I do not really care for the Nunchuck flick shooting.. I'd rather smash a button.. but it works.. FIFA has you flick the controller up or down depending on the shot..
                    Defense is an odd mix. It's like you are coaching of sorts and kind mark the opponents to cover..if you want to take a shot at a tackle..well..its a Nunchuk flip and timing.. but I'm not very good at that yet.. But you do not have control of the players on D.. so it's kinda odd. It works..but it's odd..
                    On Offense you can control your player with the ball with the joystick thing on the nunchuck..but Its at a controlled dribble..no running. You have to use the A button and point to space to sprint to a location for that. Either way is pretty easy to get a hang of though.
                    Negatives I guess at this point are limited Camera Options (2)..no zoom to enlarge players on the screen(one size fits all here I guess) and No Chelsea or Arsenal!! (What you say!).. The players are here but no rights to the team names or logos.. The Speech on the Xbox version (not the 360) was a bit more vibrant.. and the crowd sounded better on the Xbox also..

All in all though.. it seems to rock.. lots of league options...renaming of players..tons of teams... Online play (haven't been that route yet!) .. But at this point.. It's my favorite Wii game next to..um.. Wii Sports Tennis.. (And I have like 30+ games..)
                    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...