Medal of Honor Heroes 2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor Heroes 2

yo did anyone get that game for the wii? I just got it and looking for people to play with

Re: Medal of Honor Heroes 2

I will be buying it soon.

Someone on the IGN PC board sold the game to me.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

I have that game its not bad i just cant seem to get my wii to detect my wireless connection any ideas on how to fix that?

Comment

I picked up the game and played it for about an hour. Aiming isn't very accurate with the wiimote and online is more run-n-gun because there is no way to organize and communicate. It's fun to simply around a bit though.
        |TG-12th| asch
        sigpic

Comment

I don't really like shooting games for consoles but this is a exception, because on the Wii you got the sweet aiming, instead of tilting on a controller just point where you want to shoot and boom!
          Look under your chair!

Comment

The aiming is nice, but there is a huge lack of communication. So everyone runs around like headless chickens. But overall a fairly satisfying game.

Comment

True, the Wii is made for safety, not multiplayer gaming,
              you have all these friend codes and Wii codes, it makes confusion, but the Wii is a GREAT base idea,
              It was just a lack of gaming accessories, and more multiplayer options. (or communication)
              Look under your chair!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X