Battalion Wars Wii

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battalion Wars Wii

This game is loads of fun, anyone play it online ?

Re: Battalion Wars Wii

I do and I would join you but I am off to Colombia in a few hours and won't be back until the 14th of Feb. I will post my friend code in this thread when I get back.

I really need to play more it's pretty fun.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Hopefully I'll be picking this up soon. I was excited to see an online game for the Wii...I'm even more excited that someone from TG might be around to game with. :D
      | | |

Comment

My kid just got this. I haven't had a chance to play it (or Super Mario Galaxy) yet. Does it use the Wii friend code to connect to other people?
        Become a supporting member!
        Buy a Tactical Duck!
        Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
        TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

Originally posted by CingularDuality View Post
          My kid just got this. I haven't had a chance to play it (or Super Mario Galaxy) yet. Does it use the Wii friend code to connect to other people?
          Probably. It's a Nintendo game so I don't see why they wouldn't use their Friend Code system.

- It's who you game with.

Comment

I've got it, I should post my FC in the FC thread. I'm new here, so bear with me while I get the hang of things :P

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X