Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Brawl

SSBB out in two weeks. Supposed to be one of the best multiplayer games out there. Nintendo Power gave it a 10 out of 10. The wait is almost over.
    XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Re: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

I can't wait.

Comment

Dear God this game will be awesome.

Comment

Knew I should of searched harder for a Wii, now I'm regretting it.

Comment

I purchased a wii just for this game, I have been a big fan since the 64 days, cant wait.

!But I wont leave frontlines behind!
          -On the road to War-

[xbox]UpwardGalaxy[/xbox]

Comment

I went back and checked my stats on Super Smash Bros Melee (for the Gamecube) and my playing time was slightly under 600 hours (although this was for my profile which I didn't use all the time so actual time may be well over 600hours).

Hopefully Brawl gets that much millage.

Comment

I've never played Super Smash Bros. before, this will be a new experience for me. I'm glad its coming out since my 360 kicked the bucket last night and is being sent for repair.

Comment

I've never played it either, but I owe my kid a game, so I'm going to ask him if he wants to get this one tomorrow...
                Become a supporting member!
                Buy a Tactical Duck!
                Take the world's smallest political quiz! "I was touched by His Noodly Appendage."
                TacticalGamer TX LAN/BBQ Veteran:

Comment

I am out of action because of my knee. I plan on buying the game and holding on to it but I more or less need a friend to come over and set up the Wii for me to play.

My friend said he would come over later today and bring his copy. I need him to dig out my Gamecube controllers.

Edit: I don't know what is the worse thing about breaking my knee. No Smash Brothers, very little PC gaming, I can't buy the new cell phone I wanted, I can't go back to work, or I can't go back to Colombia.
                  RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                  TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                  7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                  "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                  "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Why can't you play video games with a broken knee (aside from Dance Dance Revolution)?

Comment

Mother doesn't know how to set up my Wii and I can't get to my desktop to play PC games.
                      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
                      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
                      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
                      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
                      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
                        I am out of action because of my knee. I plan on buying the game and holding on to it but I more or less need a friend to come over and set up the Wii for me to play.

My friend said he would come over later today and bring his copy. I need him to dig out my Gamecube controllers.

Edit: I don't know what is the worse thing about breaking my knee. No Smash Brothers, very little PC gaming, I can't buy the new cell phone I wanted, I can't go back to work, or I can't go back to Colombia.
                        That bites, Smash Bros. Brawl is a great game, quite a bit of content for single player.

Comment

I thought it came out later this month. Off to the store I go! Never played one before but from what I heard I dont have much to worry about.

Comment

Game is fun but I can't seem to get myself to fly back to the center much. Keep on getting owned each time I get hit off the side. I have to be doing something wrong. Really cool game so far though. Keep on getting an error when I tried online play though.

Comment

Originally posted by Turbo View Post
                              Game is fun but I can't seem to get myself to fly back to the center much. Keep on getting owned each time I get hit off the side. I have to be doing something wrong. Really cool game so far though. Keep on getting an error when I tried online play though.
                              Jump, then do a mid-air jump at the highest point, then do your up + B move (special upwards). Maybe you should try a character that can float/fly. Kirby, Meta-Knight, King Dedede, Pit can all float to a certain degree by jumping over and over, it eventually wears out though. Princess Peach can also float a bit when she jumps.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X