Not a good time to find a Wii.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not a good time to find a Wii.

Of the many cousins I meet while I was in Colombia one of them lives in Venezuela. She has been looking for a Nintendo Wii and well I need to hunt one down for her.

Supply problems are still bad though. Between SSBB, Wii Fitness, and Mario Kart this might be so hard I might have to just go to Ebay.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Not a good time to find a Wii.

Originally posted by RGM-79N_GM_CUstom View Post
    Of the many cousins I meet while I was in Colombia one of them lives in Venezuela. She has been looking for a Nintendo Wii and well I need to hunt one down for her.

Supply problems are still bad though. Between SSBB, Wii Fitness, and Mario Kart this might be so hard I might have to just go to Ebay.
    I sold one on Ebay last month. It took me from Christmas 2006 to September 2007 to find them for sale so I bought 2. I suggest you do the same. The sale of one sort of offsets the cost of the other. Keep an eye out. It's best if you know someone who works at a big retailer. When I bought mine there weren't any on the shelves. I asked and they said they had some, but I had been asking for months. Be patient and you can be selling instead of buying one on Ebay. ;)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X