WiiWare: World Of GOO!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiiWare: World Of GOO!

Ok..WiiWare's First Must Have Title.. World of Goo!.. Great Puzzle game..Kinda Reminds me of Lemmings!.. It's on the PC also.. but looks like a natural for the WII..
    Check out http://2dboy.com/ for the programmers.. a small 3 man team put this together... Very nice!! Better then most of the Commercial Crap on the Wii at this point..

Cehck the review 10/10!
    http://www.wiiware-world.com/reviews...0/world_of_goo

Just my old man 2 cents tho..
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: WiiWare: World Of GOO!

It kind of reminds me of Fantastic Contraption for some reason. I have extra Wii Points around, I'll give it a shot. Played it on my friends PC and it was really nice!

Comment

Yeah..I bought it on STEAM..and have it on WII also!.. very good game.. and worth the look...
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

It's a pretty incredible game, I'm semi-stuck on a level in chapter 3 towards the end of it.

Comment

Originally posted by UnDeaD77 View Post
          It's a pretty incredible game, I'm semi-stuck on a level in chapter 3 towards the end of it.
          Is that the Spinning Skull head leavel.. With the Flaming things on each side and you gotta build up to the Sticky Bomb thing and have it drop on the skulls head? I can't build the goo tower high enough without a collapse at this point.. I got close once .. My Tower Fell over near the Goo connecting the sticky bomb and woke it up.. I was able to yank it off dropping the sticky bomb on the skulls head.. but after that I didn't have enough Exploding Goo to make what I think I need..a fuse of some sort..

Tips?
          |TG|ARMA Pathfinder

Comment

That's the exact level I've been stuck on.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X