Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Modern Warfare Reflex

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted before, but I like the ideas behind how games are set-up between members.

I am hoping to find some members that have Modern Warfare reflex. It would be fun to play with mature teammates.

My MW friend code is 138698467544 and my profile name is NTDOY

Thanks in advance.

Re: Modern Warfare Reflex

Just ripped my copy today to add you as soon as I fire it up.

Comment

is it good? I'm on the wii at the moment...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Its so so played the online once or twice. But I just got MHtri and that game smokes this by a long haul! xD

Comment

Ya really. How do you like it?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

It was pretty fun for 30 minutes but that random spin in a circle "DAM YOU WIIMOTE" thing gets to ya afterwards xD

Comment

Did you ever get that when you play any of the Metroid Prime games?

Comment

Hey anyone who is interested in being part of a clan that is a close as a family. Then please visit the link http://5dhq.tk/ The first 10 that come don't have to try out. If you go to the site and wish to join then either talk to Outlaw or Rogue on the Chat or leave something in the guestbook so we can contact you.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X