Newb Xboxer coming soon!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb Xboxer coming soon!

Ok..I broke down (aka ..the wife let me)..and got the 360/Kinect bundle for my kids for the upcoming Christmas holiday.
    What I was looking for is suggestions from you folks on MEDIA playing software like Playon/orb/tversity... etc.. What do you think...do you suggest Playon even thought is cost $$ or do the Free alternatives do a similar job?
    I do use my Roku for Netflix so I plan on going Xbox for that to save the HDMI port.. and the one less remote!
    Thanks for any tips.
    |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
    ..now where did I put my keys?

Re: Newb Xboxer coming soon!

I use Linux and Windows to stream to my Xbox. Honestly, I prefer the simplest which is to just share via the latest windows media player. Nothing fancy needed. You may need to just add a related service to start automatically, but you don't need anything fancy for content that is on your PC. If you are talking about streaming from Youtube, etc, then you can get into the other players.
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

Re: Newb Xboxer coming soon!

Thanks for the info..I guess it will be nice to play with it when it gets delivered on Christmas Morning.. (Boy I bought early this year... )

But I figure I gotta use it for stuff other than games or it won't go over too well with..well... Lets just say not the kids or the Golden Retriever... ;-)
      |TG|ARMA Pathfinder
      ..now where did I put my keys?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...