Ace combat 7 and Armored Core 5

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace combat 7 and Armored Core 5

Guys, I've been hearing about Ace Combat 7 and Armored Core 5 for the past few weeks now, and I know they have trailers for them. I am curious though if any of you are interested in the flight sims and giant mech sims, especially the very pretty and detailed sims?

I hear that Ace Combat 7 will be different this time around because there will be helocopters that you can pilot.

Armored Core 5 is currently in Japan and that the release date is unknown for North America and Europe, but I do know that the mechs are 5 meters shorter than before and there will be more inner-city battles.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Re: Ace combat 7 and Armored Core 5

I actually was waiting for Armored Core 5. Hopefully more news comes out soon.
    XBL Gamertag: TG Fitted

Comment

Been a fair weather Armored Core fan for a while, but felt burnt out on AC4.. Which was allright but not really the caliber of game I want to spend 40 on. Loved 2, however the series needs more of a solid story IMO :p But I'm one of those that love that stuff in my games hehe

Comment

Hardly anyone plays Armored Core 4 and i think we're losing people on For Answer. Anyways.. I think AC5 is going to be great!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X