Dropshock Brigade Halo Reach clan match request

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EVENT] Dropshock Brigade Halo Reach clan match request

Hello, I am Pfc. Flux from DSB. I have been in recent contact with a member here called "TG Log" I have requested a MLG clan match which he did agree to with me, but has yet to get back to me.

Match Details:

Game Type: MLG
    Series Type: Best 2/3
    Players: 4v4
    Date: 6/30/12 Saturday 30th June
    Time: 8:00 pm. GMT.

Game 1: MLG Pit CTF v.7

Game 2: Your choice

Game 3: Pending on outcome of matches (mutual decision)

Re: Dropshock Brigade Halo Reach clan match request

Hello, Fluc, I am curious, but was this communication made over xbox live?

My response is based on assumption that you have been in contact on xbox live and that you found TacticalGamer.com via google search. If this is not the case, please correct me.

I sincerely hope that the individual who was in contact with you will contact you, but as of this moment, I suspect that TG Log is most likely part of Tactical Gaming. Tactical Gaming was geared towards consoles. I personally don't know how active they are any more. They were pretty rare to find and difficult to interact with...

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Re: Dropshock Brigade Halo Reach clan match request

As a note, to speed things up, I sent him a message over Xbox live requesting him to take care of the matter promptly.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X