Xbox 360 price

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 price

It was announced yesterday that the Xbox 360 will be released in two versions a 299 version and a 399 version. The 299 version comes with one wired controller and regular component cables. The 399 version comes with HD cables, a 20GB HDD, and a wireless controller.
    RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
    TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
    7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
    "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
    "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Re: Xbox 360 price

Do you know what the HD output is? I have a old HD tv and I think it only accepts 1080I.

Comment

I think that 720 one. Not sure exactly which one it is though. I know nothing about HDTVs to be honest.
      RX-78-2 Gundam EFSF Protoype Close Combat Mobile Suit Armor: Luna Titanium Armament: 2x Beam Sabers, 2x 60mm Head vulcan guns 380mm Hyper bazooka, Beam Rifle, Beam Javelin, Hyper Hammer, Gundam Hammer, shield
      TG Natural Selection admin. Need anything PM me.
      7th Infantry FTW!!!!!
      "Snob? Nah...I consider myself more of a PC Evangelist...converting the heathens to The Way." Prophaniti
      "Windows is like Pokemon you gotta catch'em all." kenshinsama1

[tg-c1]

Comment

Both.

Comment

dumb question, is the xbox 360 HDTV exclusive?

Comment

So what is the price of the new Xbox's?

- -

Comment

300 for it without the HD and some other stuff, 400 for it with the HD and some other stuff.

The real thing about it is.. how many developers do you think are REALLY willing to look towards using the HD in development when they don't know how many people will even have it?

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                The real thing about it is.. how many developers do you think are REALLY willing to look towards using the HD in development when they don't know how many people will even have it?
                This is quote from http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x...engraphics.htm

"New Standards
                Potential is great, but a guarantee is worlds better. In an unprecedented move, all Xbox 360 games have been given the following edict: Support widescreen formatting and 720 progressive scan. These aren't suggestions, they're requirements, and the benefit to HDTV owners is significant"

So they will either support them or just not make games for the 360.

Comment

I'm getting one of the $400 ones anyway so that doesn't affect me, but still that's kind of stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by AzzMan
                    I'm getting one of the $400 ones anyway so that doesn't affect me, but still that's kind of stupid.
                    Not really, with the prices dropping on HDTV's and the FCC regulations on digital broadcast by 2006 everyone will be able to afford an HDTV soon. Most Xbox games now are created in HD 480p so why not expand it to the other resolutions.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X