No announcement yet.

Xbox One questions for owners/users...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One questions for owners/users...

Want some info on the Xbox One by someone who already owns one and has been using it... Thanks.

1. Headset come with the system now? Thought it didn't then did.

2. Are the new releases being released as digital downloads as promised or not yet? IE: all the EA Sport titles, Battlefield 4, Forza Motorsports 5...etc etc

3. how do you use and is it easy that capture tool? Does it capture video, screens, or both? does it capture in HD? How many minutes of last gameplay captured? it's editable right? and what upload service is supported? You Tube? in HD?

4. That kinect 2 thing...IYO worth it or not?

5. How are the games playing? We always hear how the PS4 is better at 1080p... but when playing the intense games is there pop up? does it lag? frame rate hits? or some like butter?

Thx.

Just thought of another 1... hows the MP with the ONE, in game voice like before, clear? Party chat/game chat?
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xbox One questions for owners/users...

oh... and... can you daisy chain your Xbox 360 (or other console) through the HDMI input on the ONE, and then does that device start up within the one, or just daisy chain through?

and... I have a comcast cable box, how does that how up to the One, through the cable wire or HDMI output through the one to the TV?

Thx
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

1. Yes, the headset comes with the system. I think it has been since I got it back in March.

2. Yeah, every release I've seen is able to be purchased digitally.

3. I'm not entirely sure but I believe you need the Kinect to record gameplay. Some games auto-record some things like when you rank up or get an achievement. The quality is iffy, for the most part it's very compressed. It's noticeable but you can still read text and whatnot. You can download an app on Xbox One that lets you edit videos called Upload(Or something like that)

4. Mmmm, definitely a hard thing to answer. It makes things easier with the interface, as well enable features that you won't get without it. Games-wise, the launch titles support it in varying ways. But it seems the Kinect won't be as supported in the future now that they are selling the console without them.

5. I probably ain't the person to be asking this since I'm happy with anything that's above 20fps and isn't 16-bit. Forza 5 runs at 1080p I believe and is smooth, while Ryse runs at something like 900p but has beautiful lighting and textures. If you're a person that needs every last pixel then you might get disappointed.

The chat functionality sounds good. I think at a better quality then the 360 but it's been plagued with connections issues for a while now, they released a few updates to fix this. But I can't tell because the people I play with have K-Mart internet.

6. I'm not sure if you can chain your 360 through the One, I doubt it though. However it does come with an output/input HDMI port so you can watch TV and stuff through it.

Comment

Thx... I have a 360, and really only play the sport games, non-PC games on console... but with this years new sport games was thinking about a ONE... thx again.
        Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X