No announcement yet.

Xbox ONE owner now, need friends... ;)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox ONE owner now, need friends... ;)

After not really needing a not really next gen console, I got a offer to get a Xbox ONE for 250, (wife's shopping points or something like that), so I got one.

Kept my Xbox 360 because not to many good games on ONE yet, no good golf title, no classic GRAW2 or Rainbow Six Vegas 2, or anything good like Red Dead Redemption... So keeping it hooked up for the kinda console classics.

Only games I've gotten for the ONE so far is FM5, (which I kind like but would be much better if my wheel worked with it), Battlefield 4, (again, for a game that I love to play but hate all the unfixed tech errors, I've bought 3 versions now. Lol), Tomb Raider, and today got Sniper Elite 3.

Looking to get the popular EA Sports games when released, Dragon Age, R6 Siege, Far Cry what 3 now or 4, or any other tactical shooter when released, done with the COD series.

So if you got a Xbox One, and play any of those games, feel free to add me.. Magnum9846
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xbox ONE owner now, need friends... ;)

last call for friends... anybody playing any of these games this year, or maybe next on ONE? add me Magnum9846.

Madden 15 8/14

NHL 15 9/14

Forza Horizon 2. 9/14

Far Cry 4 11/14 (getting on PC instead)

Dragon Age 11/14 (getting on PC instead)

Project CARS

GTA5

Golf Club

The Witcher 3 2/15 (maybe PC instead)

Rainbow Six Siege 2015 (maybe PC instead)

PGA Tour 15
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X