This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox One - Owners and Players Group

I've created a Xbox One group here at TG, search for it in the groups page, and join in if a xbox one (not 360, there is a separate one for that), owner, and tactical minded console gamer.

And once it starts filling up, be sure to add friends.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xbox One - Owners and Players Group

I joined the group. I'm DedicatedListnr on XBL. I'm not playing much of anything til after Christmas, but I'll have BF4 and Titanfall. I got the Assassins Creed bundle, so I have Black Flag and Unity as well - not sure if there's functional multiplayer on those. Any other games I should have my eye on?
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Only if you liked the past ones, more open world, do your own thing game like I... best games so far for me, minus BF4 which is my favorite due to it being a shooter... Far Cry 4, Dragon Age Inquisition, and GTAV... all great open world style games.

of course the sport games, Madden 15 now lets you play on the defense side, meaning from it's view and locked in on a position... then theirs Forza Horizon2 which is a pretty awesome arcade racer. FM5 for the more serious "sim" racer.
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Joined.

I'm dying to team up with people on XBL. I was playing with a small community last year until mid-summer and it all just fell apart...no explanations there. Anyway...I need to team up..I do so much better that way.
        "These go to eleven."

Comment

Just picked up a xbox1, Ill join the group here in just a bit. ATM I only have the Halos 1,2,3,4 Forza 5 and Diablo. Excited for battlefront! :)

Comment

Be sure to add me fellow 18th... I mostly console now-a-days because of a back injury, can't sit at a PC for more then an hour.

I play a lot of games, even buy ones on sale... retire in 9 months, will have a nice back log of games to play... but always up for some tactical play with friends, also excited for Battlefront and Siege.

Magnum9846
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Just got an xbox a couple weeks ago and i don't have any friends to play with

Games
              Halo bundle
              Battlefield hardline
              and World of Tanks

basically just got this because my pc won't handle fallout 4 and i've been lookin forward to it since it was showcased

GT: BULL54iT

Btw I don't have a mic right now, will be getting one soon.

Comment

Changed my GT its now

TACTlCALxDEMON
                ^
                LOWERCASE L,, NOT AN I

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement