Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

EA libary for 5 bucks a month or 30 a year, Xbox One only...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EA libary for 5 bucks a month or 30 a year, Xbox One only...

But What's the Catch? Too good of a deal to be true, not the EA way, imo... but if it works like I hope, 30 bucks a year is awesome... I play yearly the Madden series, NHL series, and PGA Tour series, that 60 bucks times 3 plus another 100 for all the golf courses. And I read this includes BF4 and the new Dragon Age.

again, what's the catch? I bet a pay check something off the wall comes out about it in a week or 2.

EA Announces EA Access on Xbox One - EA News
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: EA libary for 5 bucks a month or 30 a year, Xbox One only...

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post

again, what's the catch?
    Old games
    Paying full price for DLC
    Losing all content once you stop subscribing

It is not a terrible deal but realize your not getting immediate access to any new games. By the time games come to this subscription service you will probably have already bought it or decided your not interested.

If they build up the library to a point where its a decent netflix like rental service to try games outside your day 1 buying habits then it would be quite cool. However, given its just one publishers content there likely won't be much depth to that library.
    |TG-12th|mantis

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X