Xbox Down! Xbox Down!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox Down! Xbox Down!

Well, well, well... we don't have the ring of death anymore, but M$ sure hasn't changed, first Xbox has failed to boot up for the last 2 days... did all the troubleshooting... M$ may make crappy products, but their support remains very good, after a few minutes of checking wires and attempting a hard reboot, the rep is sending me a brand new one, and I just need to send the old back... 3 to 5 days... so see you in a week. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xbox Down! Xbox Down!

Was this your One or a 360?
    |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

the ONE, my 360 is awesome. ;)
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Interesting. I don't know too many people with One's so I have no idea if they have been having the first gen 360 style problems. I still have 2 360's as well as the One, one of the 360's is the original white refurb/replacement from the red ring days. The disc tray is a little shakey but other than that it's rock solid. However, the red resident evil edition 360 I have is far superior from a hardware standpoint as everything is so much faster on it compared to the white one.
        |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

How many years did it take to get the 360 to be stable?

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

ya, really... the first 2 I had, red lite... this smaller, sleeker version has been awesome thou.
            Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X