No announcement yet.

F' the Police... GTAV Heist crew call out...

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F' the Police... GTAV Heist crew call out...

Bet you never thought I'd post that title, lol... trust me I know the difference between reality and gaming, after being a cop for almost 30 yrs now, I'm looking forward to being on the wrong side of the law...virtually.

The GTA V Heist add-on comes out tomorrow (the 10th), now I've only played the SP part of the campaign, going to check out the MP today... but I am looking forward to the new 4 player heist mode. One thing I did learn is that the LEADER has to be a level 12 and have a upscale apartment for planning... check out this article for the details:

Newswire | Rockstar Games

So, if you play GTA V MP on XB1, and plan on playing the 4 player co-op heist missions... count me in and lets get a crew going. We need a leader with the requirements filled first, then be sure I'm added to your friends list and crew list, Magnum9846 via XBL via XB1.

Thx. oh and as a good criminal, I will stab you in the back to further my own or to save my ass. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: F' the Police... GTAV Heist crew call out...

I can't wait for this to be released on PC.

Looks like we'll be on opposing side there Magnum... :p
    |TG-18th| Acreo Aeneas
    TG World of Tanks Clan Executive Officer
    Former 9th & 13th

Pronounciation: Eh-Cree-Oh Ah-Nay-Ess
    Still can't say it? Call me Acorn then. -.-

SSDs I Own: Kingston HyperX 3K (240 GB), Samsung 840 Pro (256 GB), Samsung 840 EVO (250 GB), Samsung 840 x 2 (120 GB), Plextor M5S (120 GB), OCZ Vertex (30 GB)

TG Primer and Rules

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed