Battlefield Hardline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield Hardline

I just picked this up on XB1. I know Magnum has it, but was wondering if anyone else is playing. I've only played a couple of the single player levels (FUN) but I'd like to squad up with someone in multiplayer rather than playing with randoms... which was a big reason I put down BF4, playing with randoms was way, way too frustrating. Not sure if I'm turning into a grumpy old man or just losing my patience after seeing the same thing in BF for the last 12 years (both) but it's getting harder to enjoy without at least another person working on the same page with you.
    "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
    He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Re: Battlefield Hardline

Good luck at getting anything going with TG on XB!... been trying for over a year now, no biters. ;)

It's not perfect, needs some balance... and a lot faster and smaller then BF4... but I'm really enjoying the game more and more. I join random games and switch squads till I find one using comms and working as a team... eventually it happens and then the gameplay become awesome, and the wins start coming... but your right, hard to find tactical players on XB1...compared to PC.

I love the 5 on 5 hostage rescue, get a team working together with comms and you can dominate.

Look for me on XB1, Magnum9846... made it to level 20 today, now doing the SP campaign, then back to MP.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Re: Battlefield Hardline

Yeah, I try to do the same thing. I just talk into the mic and lots of times I get a few others in the squad join in. Other times I just bark orders and it seems to work, like last night I was in a squad of 5 on Blood Money and got our team on a nice win streak after losing our first couple. That mode can be frustrating though because while your squad is slamming the cash pile, seeing another squad camping in a building away from the objective really rankles me, especially when the other team has everyone either swarming the pile or in our vault.

Heist is fun too, sort of a CTF/Rush hybrid I suppose. It suffers too much when one team or the other ignores the objective but it's sweet when everyone is keyed in. Hotwire is just silly fun. Haven't tried Rescue yet.
      "No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country.
      He won it by making the other poor dumb bastard die for his country."

- Attributed to General George Patton, Jr.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X