Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Division - XBox One

Hey guys,

I know it's highly unlikely, but is anyone getting The Division for the XBox? Sadly my computer took a dump so I'm having to rely on that for my gaming. :-/

You should hit me up if you are, though. Gonna be a good time. :-D

Re: The Division - XBox One

Magnum9846 almost all of my gaming now-a-days is on XB1... my profile rule, don't add me as a friend if you don't use in game comms or basic teamwork and tactics. So you decide.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I too do a good amount of gaming on the Xbox (Siege and BlackOps 3 mostly). I have ordered the division as well.
      |TG-12th| tHa_KhAn

XBL GT: Khan58

Comment

I just transitioned into the PC world. So I have all of the above on XB1.

Comment

Anyone still playing this? I hadn't touched it in a while until this past weekend and I got some help from a kid. I managed to rank up from DZ 11 to DZ 22 in one night which was pretty awesome. But I also learned how much you can't trust anyone in this game and very badly NEED allies.
          "These go to eleven."

Comment

I got the division. I'll be playing it soon enough.

Interested in listening to guitar playing and a good conversation, look for me on TS.

"Hope is for the weak. I hope for nothing. I work for things. That is the only way for events to unfold." -Cleverbot

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X