Xbox 360, who else has one?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360, who else has one?

I camped out a walmart for 11 hours to get mine. And over the past 2 days I now posess Call of Duty 2, i dont like it very much, Madden 06, love it, Need for Speed:Most Wanted: A little tedious but fun, and Perfect Dark 0 CE, beautiful. I have also obtained 4 wireless controllers. What have you guys got for your 360?

Re: Xbox 360, who else has one?

11 hours? I walked into Best Buy yesterday and had mine in 10 minutes. Have yet to get it set up. Just had to gloat. :icon_bigg

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

I have one in my house, my brother bought it. He has PGR3 and Condemmed, one wireless controller. Win win for me, didn't buy it and its in my room because of the HDTV. :icon14:

Comment

I preordered mine on Monday. Yes, I preordered it the day before it came out. My friend works at Toys R Us.

I got it, PD0, PGR3 and Kameo.

Comment

Are you guys seeing them sold out? When I stopped by the store to get the BF2 expansion last night, there were a pile of them on the shelf. I don't think there's any shortage here.

Looks like a cool system, but I have way more toys than I have time. Maybe next year...
          Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

Originally posted by icky
            Are you guys seeing them sold out? When I stopped by the store to get the BF2 expansion last night, there were a pile of them on the shelf. I don't think there's any shortage here.
            Yes, from what I have heard their have been major shortages in the US. I know our local Gamespot and EB were saying if you reserve now it wont be till next year till you get one.

Comment

Just got mine from Walmart today. In a couple more weeks its gonna be harder to find games than it is the consoles.
              XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I had preordered mine back in early August and got it shipped Next AM air. It was and still is totally worth it.

Comment

I have 2 now.
                  A buddy needed the money so I bought a second.
                  Came in handy when I was so nervous about putting my new all-black case "on" it. With the chrome faceplate it looks sweet.
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...po/compare.jpg

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

That looks fantastic man, Have you seen those printer kits you can buy to design your own flaceplates? Wish I had a fancy printer, and I'd buy several of the blank faceplates and design my own covers.

Comment

You shoulda seen the first pics I took.
                      It's kinda dark in here so the flash showed dust and fingerprints and smudges BIGTIME! lol
                      I wiped it down pretty good but you can still see some smudges - especially on the drive door of the vanilla one.

I've read about those kits and saw something on TV. I think it was on the short C-Net show I get weekly through TiVo.
                      Pretty cool idea!

I may still score the carbon fiber lookin face.

I also bought a skin for my case but I haven't messed with it yet since the black & chrome looks so nice.
                      I got the one linked below and got the matching controller skins.
                      http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,3950.htm
                      I did think about how that vanilla color shows through up at the vents and how much better black would be there.
                      Also the black case comes with the top & bottom many-holed grill/plates in black too. No grey.

A friend ordered this one at the same time as I ordered mine.
                      http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4297.htm
                      It appears to still be on backorder... but that is all chrome. hehe

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Originally posted by Scooper
                        You shoulda seen the first pics I took.
                        It's kinda dark in here so the flash showed dust and fingerprints and smudges BIGTIME! lol
                        I wiped it down pretty good but you can still see some smudges - especially on the drive door of the vanilla one.

I've read about those kits and saw something on TV. I think it was on the short C-Net show I get weekly through TiVo.
                        Pretty cool idea!

I may still score the carbon fiber lookin face.

I also bought a skin for my case but I haven't messed with it yet since the black & chrome looks so nice.
                        I got the one linked below and got the matching controller skins.
                        http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,3950.htm
                        I did think about how that vanilla color shows through up at the vents and how much better black would be there.
                        Also the black case comes with the top & bottom many-holed grill/plates in black too. No grey.

A friend ordered this one at the same time as I ordered mine.
                        http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/4,4297.htm
                        It appears to still be on backorder... but that is all chrome. hehe
                        I read an article in my XBOX Magazine, they say the decals are not really worth messing with it.
                        XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Looks Schweet Scoop!!

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X