What do you think of GRAW?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think of GRAW?

My brother picked up the game yesterday and I was a little skeptical. Well I finally played it for a few hours earlier and I had to drag myself away. It isn't the most realistic combat game out their but it sure is fun. The graphics are just killer on a HDTV. I think this is the one game that really stands out in the 360 lineup so far. Hopefully The Elder Scrolls IV will live up to the hype too.

Re: What do you think of GRAW?

Originally posted by Turbo
    My brother picked up the game yesterday and I was a little skeptical. Well I finally played it for a few hours earlier and I had to drag myself away. It isn't the most realistic combat game out their but it sure is fun. The graphics are just killer on a HDTV. I think this is the one game that really stands out in the 360 lineup so far. Hopefully The Elder Scrolls IV will live up to the hype too.
    It's not realistic, but it is fun. I think the environments is definitely a winner. I sometimes have a hard time pulling myself away from it as well. I think this is one of the best 360 games out there right now. I am also anxious about Elder Scrolls IV. Blazing Angels looks interesting too.
    XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Oblivion on the PC is going to be superior, as long as you have a decent card. Not to say the 360 isnt going to look good, but still wont look as good as a 1600x1200 would ;-) Man i cant wait for that game.

Comment

Originally posted by Snail88
        Oblivion on the PC is going to be superior, as long as you have a decent card. Not to say the 360 isnt going to look good, but still wont look as good as a 1600x1200 would ;-) Man i cant wait for that game.
        Ahh, Oblivion :row__578: </Homer voice> Only 10 days away, woohoo!:row__577:
        AKA ContingencyPlan

Comment

Some of us are not lucky enough to have a good video card and are stuck on a GeForce4 MX

So I'm getting Oblivion for 360, and then PC later.

And GRAW is great, chaotic, absolute fun.

Comment

Its hard to compare High Definition to a Computer Screen, the screen surfaces are very different
            XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Its tough for me to get used to the slow movement after playing COD so much.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X