(M.O.O.R.) Test Drive Unlimited:Xbox 360

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (M.O.O.R.) Test Drive Unlimited:Xbox 360

Massively Open Online Racing, sounds sweet. http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/696/696215p1.html
    It also seems to have some small economy aspects to the game too which could make it great.

EA use to have a game for the PC Motor City Online wasn't the best and the servers have been shut down but this new game for the 360 could be great if it is done correctly. If it turns out good, we need to make a TG biker gang. :row__523:

Re: (M.O.O.R.) Test Drive Unlimited:Xbox 360

I've been following this (PC version) Turbo. I guess I will not be into Online Racing too much (I expect to see lots of bunny hoppers, dolphin divers :P) and prefer to drive below 55 mph and enjoy the sight... Car interiors looks great and guess what, we have a dashboard cam :) Huge island is another big plus of course...

Comment

Did it say when this comes out? I didn't see it if it did.

Because Jesus Christ this is what I've always wanted.

Comment

Release Date:
        US: June 20, 2006

You know that will change.

Comment

""All XBOX 360 owners can download the playable demo for free exclusively from the Xbox Live Marketplace between the 8 and 14 of May!"

So those of you with a 360 - try it out and give us some impressions!

[conduct][volun][drill][sg-c1][tpf-c1]
          |TG-2nd|munchkin
          Nec aspera terrent.

Comment

Oh, I can go do that now. Ill try it out later and tell you what I think.

Comment

Demo is pretty decent, if it wern't for a stupid 15min timer they set for you, so you have to leave the game and keep coming back in, terrible way to do a demo, the game looks promising so far, and yes I'd what i've always wanted in a way. Back when playing Tokyo Xtreme racer 1&2 on the Dreamcast. I always wanted a street racer type where you could just challenge others online. Shame I have to run in 480p widescreen on my 360 games since it over scales my tv and I loose a bit of screen.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X