Rainbow Six: Vegas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six: Vegas

Yeah, I know Ubisoft screwed up Lockdown...

Yeah, I know that the PC version of R6: Vegas is being made by a separate Dev team...

Yeah, I know teaser trailers are not a good representation of a game...

HOWEVER...

You need to watch THIS

Re: Rainbow Six: Vegas

Check out this page for some more pre-rendered HD hype...

http://features.teamxbox.com/xbox/15...-HD-Trailer/p1

Comment

IGN recently got a look at a controlled demo (someone playing live) and they are VERY happy with what they see so far!

They say the game looks as good as the screens we've been seeing with all the little details (crisp colors/detailed faces/semi-destructable environments) that players should expect on a Next-Gen system...

well, enough of me yapping about it, go read about it yourself!

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/707/707354p1.html

*EDIT*

IGN is always changing the files and their locations to prevent bandwith thiefs (like myself) from posting their pics and vids on a million different sites..

See the pics at the following link: http://media.ps3.ign.com/media/815/815420/imgs_1.html

---
      Last edited by en4rcment; 05-11-2006, 12:22 PM.

Comment

Thx, good info... but I'm just watching... maybe they will give a 20 dollar credit to all the Lockdown buyers, lol. ;)
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

My friends,

I bring you the 10 min E3 footage of the controlled tech demo...

http://media.xbox.gamespy.com/media/...19/vids_1.html

I am simply in awe. The graphics/animations/and environments are spot on. It looks like Microsoft just sold another XBox 360 to the en4rcment household...

EDIT: Updated with a better quality download link...
          Last edited by en4rcment; 05-12-2006, 10:41 AM.

Comment

There is a new gameplay video out for R6:Vegas. The voice acting is a bit cheesy, but the graphics/gameplay/and most importantly multi-approachable (that's a word right?) scenarios are extremely impressive.

Download it HERE (save target as)

This game is going to be some top-notch tactical action for all of you lucky dogs that own an XBOX 360...

-

Comment

I own a 360, but I've tried all those dang FPS demos (how cool is it that you can download demos and videos of 360 games, on your 360!) I just can not aim fast enough to enjoy FPS on a console, I want to, but I can't...

But I am glad to see that the other office is doing the PC version also, not the same ones that did Lockdown, so I have hope.
              Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

I really REALLY hope my PC can run it when it comes out... and that it doesn't turn out to be Lockdown 2. The Vertigo video is awesome... along with the gameplay videos. I can't wait, R6 is one of my favorite series, although I missed out on anything after Raven Shield **INCLUDING Raven Shield (I've been wondering why... and I still don't know :P )** Actually it started on the n64 Rainbow Six, then I got the PC version... and my Tom Clancy obsession was born... atleast the videogame part. *trails off to memory lane*

*EDITED IN*
                WOW! I just seen the "Observe, plan, assault" video... amazing, I can't wait!
                -

Comment

i already have it pre oredered for the 360. The game looks amazing.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                    I own a 360, but I've tried all those dang FPS demos (how cool is it that you can download demos and videos of 360 games, on your 360!) I just can not aim fast enough to enjoy FPS on a console, I want to, but I can't...

But I am glad to see that the other office is doing the PC version also, not the same ones that did Lockdown, so I have hope.
                    HAHA, I am in the exact same boat! I am currently enjoying racing, and sports game on my 360, and I would love to play some FPS, but I can't get my head around it for whatever reason. This is a shame since there are many games I would like to try. Namely this one, and of course Gears of war. I think that if i practice for a extended period of time, this may help, but I find it so darn frustrating.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X