Xbox games...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox games...?

Well I took a visit to Best Buy today... saw the hardware Hi def package for the Xbox 360 for 400 bucks... so I finally picked it up... then walked over to the Xbox 360 games... did see not one that looked good or entertaining...

Now I know GRAW is suppose to be the BOMB, but I don't play shooters on a console... mostly sport and driving games...but still didn't see any that good for it... I would definitely get Madden and NHL, but new versions are just around the corner, so didn't want last years game...

where are all the good 360 games?

needless to say, I put the box back and left empty handed.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Xbox games...?

Played a bit of Burnout on my friend's 360 yesterday with the 120" high def screen, and it was a little mindblowing. That game is hard enough on the brain when you play it on a regular screen. I think I might go insane if I played it for too long like that.
    Peace through fear... since 1947!

Comment

need for speed:most wanted was a pretty nice racer, although its pretty old now, since it was a launch title, but Test Drive:Unlimited is coming out pretty soon, and its a open ended racing game, something like an MMO but in the racing world.

Comment

If you like flying Sims, give Over-G a go. It got some bad press when first released, but I think you will find if you read through the proper forums, many people are enjoying it. As for racing PGR can be had at a discount from EB games now, and it is very nice to look at. Like you said NHL etc are just around the corner. Keep in mind this is the summer, and most developers.....errrrr...wait until the fall, to release there BIG titles. This fall you will see a ton of "real next-gen" games released.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Yep, 2nd Gen games are almost here. I'll be really impressed by 3rd gen 360 titles though. I heard Over-G fighters was good though.

Comment

Excellent games I have:

PGR3
            Moto GP 06
            NBA 2K6
            MLB 2K6
            GRAW
            Table Tennis

I am picking up NCAA Football 07 next week for the XBOX 360. I didn't care too much for NFS: Most wanted. I think PGR3 is one of the better more realistic ones out there. Moto GP 06 is awesome racing against 15 other motorcycles on XBOX live. Oblivion is cool, but short. Fight Night Round 3 gets old fast. If you have xbox live you can get the immediate fix for MLB 2K6.

Can't wait for Gears of War, though.
            XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

Over G got bad press because it was classified as an arcade game. It's not. It's more like a sim.
              The type of players TG tends to attract are likely the exact type who would really like it.

I have 9 games now:
              Over G Fighters
              Chrome hounds
              Project Gotham Racing
              MotoGP
              Perfect Dark Zero
              Dead or Alive 4
              EA Fight Night Round 3
              Rumble Roses XX (yeah, I know but it's actually fun)
              MLB 2K6

Not to mention tons of demos and Live arcade games such as Cloning Clyde - Pac Man - Galaga - Uno - Backgammon - etc

I'm really impressed with the system and have been spending way too much time ignoring my pc. heh

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

I don't even touch mine anymore. Not in like a month. Well I'll turn it on to watch movies but thats about it. PC gaming is easier and more convenient for me.

Comment

You'd probably hate me if you knew the system I have sitting idle while I play my 360. hehe

[tg-c1][conduct]

Chuck Norris can believe it's not butter

Comment

Nah, to each their own. I still love my 360, but I need more titles. Nothing is interesting me right now. Although Enchant Arm is looking pretty cool, and I like rpg's like the consoles. If I hadn't started playing bf2 in feb, I'd still be playing my 360 right now. I'm one of those people that waited in line at walmart on launch day. Although I worked at that walmart, so I had an advantage lol. I'm hardcore I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77
                      Nah, to each their own. I still love my 360, but I need more titles. Nothing is interesting me right now. Although Enchant Arm is looking pretty cool, and I like rpg's like the consoles. If I hadn't started playing bf2 in feb, I'd still be playing my 360 right now. I'm one of those people that waited in line at walmart on launch day. Although I worked at that walmart, so I had an advantage lol. I'm hardcore I guess.
                      Just wait until Gears of War comes out in November before the PS3 release. Other games I am waiting for is COD3 and Rainbow Six: Vegas in November

Originally posted by Scooper
                      Over G got bad press because it was classified as an arcade game. It's not. It's more like a sim.
                      The type of players TG tends to attract are likely the exact type who would really like it.

I have 9 games now:
                      Over G Fighters
                      Chrome hounds
                      Project Gotham Racing
                      MotoGP
                      Perfect Dark Zero
                      Dead or Alive 4
                      EA Fight Night Round 3
                      Rumble Roses XX (yeah, I know but it's actually fun)
                      MLB 2K6

Not to mention tons of demos and Live arcade games such as Cloning Clyde - Pac Man - Galaga - Uno - Backgammon - etc

I'm really impressed with the system and have been spending way too much time ignoring my pc. heh
                      I have:

Moto GP and PGR3 (only good online anymore)
                      MLB 2K6
                      NBA 2K6
                      NCAA 07
                      GRAW

Along with Street Fighter, Pacman, UNO, and a couple other on XBOX Live.
                      There hasn't been any decent titles for the PC lately.
                      XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I wish other games had a nice muti player setup like PDZ, game was pretty boring/ terrible, but it had a nice online interface. Along with supporting 32 players. I just hope more Mutiplayer games for the 360 support 24-32 players in the future.

Comment

Be patient. This is a dead zone for game releases, Xbox, or PC. When fall hits, you will find many titles that I am sure will interest you.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

I will be sure getting Phantasy Star Universe when that comes out. Still deciding on on which version I want.

Comment

Two words, Dead Rising.

Basically you're turned loose in a mall full of zombies and have to figure out what caused it. GTA style random madness, only it's all against zombies so it's cool ;).

Gamespy Review:
                              http://xbox360.gamespy.com/xbox-360/.../724190p1.html
                              a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
                              Celibacy is not Hereditary.
                              Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
                              Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
                              Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X