Who's ready for Madden 07...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's ready for Madden 07...

Well since I've gotten my Xbox 360... I haven't been overly impressed, as posted before... I have played a few racers, and enjoyed them for a while but they burned out relatively quickly...

Now, just stopped by EB Games, and pre-paid and ordered Madden 07 for my Xbox 360... I am a hugh football fan, American football... you know... the mans sport, lol jk...

At 1 minute after midnight the stores are opened to pick them up... Normally I'm off, but working overtime tonight 11-7...so I guess I'm just going to have to conduct a security check on the old EB store at midnight and pick up my copy while I'm there...

then at 7:30 AM... Game On!

I'm really hoping Madden 07 makes paying 300 bucks for a console system worth it... kids will be in school, wife's at work... 50 inch DLP HD screen, with 700 watts of surround sound power... it will be like being there. I hope. ;)

OH BTW, if you play it on PC you can buy it as a download from ea games tonight also... but I've always hated having to log into EA games to play MP, so gave up on the PC version.
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Who's ready for Madden 07...

Im trading in my NCAA 07 that I played once for Madden 07. $30 off isn't a bad deal.

Comment

HAPPY MADDEN DAY!

Was there in line at 1201 AM, (was working, in uniform, so everyone there... 50 plus people let me in front... sweet.)

Played my first game this AM, right after work...

My Bucs vs Falcons...

Went back and forth touchdown after touchdown (3 each) till the last 2 minutes... Atlanta intercepts my ball, and drives it back down with Vick's talent for the tied touchdown... so with just over 1 minute left tied at 21, I hold them on the 2 yard line with my Buc defense, but they go for the 3 points and make it of course...

I take the ball all they way down in 30 plus seconds, with 2 hail mary plays with under 10 seconds left... TOUCHDOWN with 5 seconds left... My Bucs win 28 to 24... what a hell of a first Madden 07 game... SWEET!

Graphics and sound are incredible at 1080i and surround sound... did notice no penalties in game, heck never saw a ref come to think of it... got to test that gameplay more... I like the new kicking control, more real IMO.

Other then that same as last years, few more gameplay moves and options... glad they got rid of that QB focus zone from last year.
      Last edited by Magnum50; 08-22-2006, 09:29 AM. Reason: spelling
      Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Ill pick it up later today after work. PM your Xbox name to me if you want me to kick your butt then. :)

Comment

I haven't created an xbox account yet... have all the hardware to do it, just haven't set it up yet... got the 360 about a month or so ago only.... but i will when I have it.
          Magnum |TG-18th|

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X