just went live...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just went live...

Hey, I've had the 360 for a couple of months now but never had time to set up the network for LIVE action...

Well it's done now, not sure how it all works yet, but my handle is Magnum9846.

I only have a few games, I'm picky when they cost 60 plus bucks, lol.

Madden 07
    NHL 07
    Test Drive Unlimited
    MotoGP 06

and Tony Hawk (my kids, lol)

What was cool is that I set it up to read all my pics, music and videos from my PC Media Edition... SWEET... was watching some of my PC game play videos I've collected over the years... in HD, large screen format. SWEET. ;)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: just went live...

Hehe. Good Stuff. I am totally addicted to TD:U at the moment, and to boot, I believe it was only about $40(?). Can't beat that price for a new game :row__631:

And that Media Connect thing is very cool. I actually use it to stream music from my computer into the game, like you would with any other device.

I'll have to send you an Friend Request.
    Focused

Comment

I've been playing test drive, the last week. Loving it. Spending money like crazy collecting all the cars.

UnDeaD77 is my tag. What is yours phoenixx?

Comment

Phoenixx909

I'm pretty cautious about my vehicle purchases, because I don't do many missions or races (thus not too much income, plus I think I spend far too much on my custom paintjobs, lol). I thoroughly enjoy just driving around and learning the roads, and then promptly go back to my garage to grab my real cars and blow the speed limit away. :row__631:
        Focused

Comment

Well, in order to gain rank to earn more money off challenges, they use the gamerpoint system to give you rank once you reach so many. So I'm whoring the car showrooms buying cars. On the plus side, I can still do many challenges with the lower class cars.

Comment

This thread made me laugh because I had intended to start a thread about TDU. I am totally blown away by the game. It has so much going for it. It certainly is a first of its kind. I highly recommend it to anyone sitting on the fence. Any NHL 07 Fans?

Feel free to add me to your list.

Usarion as always.
            Last edited by Usarion; 09-15-2006, 08:42 PM. Reason: hmmmm

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Just got my 360 Friday. I migrated my Live account (TheFeniX) and I'm waiting for my copy of Fight Night Round 3 to come in the mail (awesome game, and that's saying something as the only boxing game I enjoyed before that was Punch Out for NES).

I doubt I'll be owning many 360 games for a while, but I did game Halo 2 and SW Republic Commando pretty hard for a while.

Comment

added and updated...

Well I've finally got my 360 up and rockin on live.

Now I don't play FPS's or squad shooters on it, I keep those for my PC... but I love the EA series of 07 sport games, and also some upcoming driving games.

If you play any of the below games and want to multiplayer once in a while, add me to your friend list, (let me know your from TG).

My live name is: Magnum9846 (can you believe magnum and Magnum50 is already used! what an outrage, lol).

Games I have and play:
                Tiger Woods 07
                NHL 07
                Madden 07
                MotoGP 06

Getting soon:
                NFS Carbon
                Forza2

Hope to see some of you online.
                Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnum50 View Post
                  added and updated...

Well I've finally got my 360 up and rockin on live.

Now I don't play FPS's or squad shooters on it, I keep those for my PC... but I love the EA series of 07 sport games, and also some upcoming driving games.

If you play any of the below games and want to multiplayer once in a while, add me to your friend list, (let me know your from TG).

My live name is: Magnum9846 (can you believe magnum and Magnum50 is already used! what an outrage, lol).

Games I have and play:
                  Tiger Woods 07
                  NHL 07
                  Madden 07
                  MotoGP 06

Getting soon:
                  NFS Carbon
                  Forza2

Hope to see some of you online.

I have, and love NHL 07. I have yet to play online though. I will add you to my buddy list for sure.

As far as driving games go I highly recommend Test Drive Unlimited, The demo does not do this game justice. By far one of the best driving games I have ever played, on any platform. The game is huge....basically all of Oahu, and the way multiplayer is done is well....amazing. This game is a surprise hit for sure, just goto Xbox forum and see the response it got.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X