Game Recommendations?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Recommendations?

Is there any "Fun" and challenging Xbox 360 games out there. I looked around but I dont want to waste money on a game I dont like. I already have COD2 and love it. I really enjoy FPS games, but I am up for any genre. I have purchased GRAW, and wasnt impressed at all. I ended up selling it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Game Recommendations?

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
    Is there any "Fun" and challenging Xbox 360 games out there. I looked around but I dont want to waste money on a game I dont like. I already have COD2 and love it. I really enjoy FPS games, but I am up for any genre. I have purchased GRAW, and wasnt impressed at all. I ended up selling it. Any suggestions would be great. Thanks

Dirtboy
    A few friends of mine were playing a game a while back, Far Cry Instincts Predator, and I must say I was blown away with how cool it looks. It has a map editor to boot.

On a side note, I cannot tell you if the game was any fun, I guess I just don't do Xbox.

Comment

Originally posted by whistler's mother View Post

On a side note, I cannot tell you if the game was any fun, I guess I just don't do Xbox.
      I dont normally play console games...but desperate times call for desperate measures:) Thanks for the info.

Comment

Do what I do: get on Xbox Live and download demos.

I only own two Xbox 360 games right now: ESPN Fight Night Round 3 and BF2: MC. Fight night is loads of fun both single and multiplayer. BF2 is a solid game in it's own right.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFeniX View Post
          BF2 is a solid game in it's own right.
          I cant get XBox live here, but how is BF2 single player? Is it worth paying $55 for?

Comment

Dead Rising for the 360 is a hilariously fun game, along the lines of mass random violence against a mall full of zombies.
            a.k.a. NinjaPirateAssassin
            Celibacy is not Hereditary.
            Everybody should believe in something - I believe I'll have another drink.
            Happiness is like wetting your pants, everyone can see it but only you can feel the warmth.
            Flying is easy, Just throw yourself at the ground and miss!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
              I cant get XBox live here, but how is BF2 single player? Is it worth paying $55 for?
              It's actually pretty well done. Instead of the Single player being "Multi-player with bots," it has a campaign where you defend points, backup entreanched units, and actually evacuate your squad. The ability to switch to other members in your squad (hence, being able to switch classes without dying) is cool as well. I find it a good diversion, but I personally would not have bought the game just for the Single-player. That's just me.

There are probably much better single-player war shooters for 360.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X