Xbox 360 help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 help

When I put in a 360 game in the console it say's for me to "Insert the disk into a XBox 360 console". But that is what I did. It won't let me play the game. Every once and a while it will play, but not often enough. I don't know what this could be. It plays DVD's just find but wont play the 360 games most of the time. There is nothing wrong with the disks(normal little scratches...I MEAN little) Could it be just the dust in the inside? Thanks in advance.

Dirtboy
    "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Re: Xbox 360 help

Game Recognition Issues
    On rare occasions when a User inserts a Game Disc the Game will not load and a prompt will appear on screen saying "This game can only be played on an Xbox 360" despite the fact that the console is in fact an Xbox 360. The best way to fix this is to either restart your console or eject the disc and re-insert it.

This could, however, be the initial symptoms of a hardware failure. (Note: This problem sometimes arises when no Xbox 360 controller either wired or wireless is connected to the console when loading a disc.)
    source- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xbox_360_screen_of_death

Sorry, but it sounds like your box might soon be toast......:(

check this post out as well though.....maybe itll help?
    http://www.tacticalgamer.com/xbox-xb...xing-free.html

Check this post out as well....

Comment

Re: Xbox 360 help

Thanks for the help freekyE, but I tried restarting my console or ejecting the disc and re-inserting but still nothing. I guess I have to have MS replace it...Thanks again.
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X