This is just wrong IMO (xbox live)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is just wrong IMO (xbox live)

Like I stated before I'm loving my x-box 360, I'm loving the X-box live where you can download add-ons, freebies, demos, and videos...

but this is just wrong IMO, and a bad future because I only see it getting worst...

First off, there were three video strategy guides you could buy and download for Madden 2007...

Now you can buy extra characters, extra courses, and extra gear for Tiger 2007... This is wrong and needs to be stopped but how?

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/live/marke...6-download.htm

(yes, I know it ain't going to happen, just venting.)
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: This is just wrong IMO (xbox live)

The PS3 is going to be the same way with GT-X. It'll include a fraction of the cars/tracks, and will force you to download more if you want them. I think its a load of crap myself.
    Oyee

Comment

I had always figured they'd start doing this for sports games, as that genre attracts a different form of gamer. I know people who would never touch a PC game or a first-person shooter, but who own a PS2 just for Madden NFL.

How well something like this would play in another game-types is unknown to me, but I do know that I was turned off with having to play on ranked BF2 servers to unlock new kits.

If it's new content, I can't see too much wrong with it. But if they get stupid with this, it's just going to drive the hardcore gamers away from XBlive and put them back into PC gaming more. It would be a shame too, XBLive has been handled pretty damn well since it's inseption. I hate to see MS lets developers get greedy and screw the whole thing up.

Comment

Just look at NSF:Carbon, on release they already had tons of downloadable content. I think I figured somewhere around 50$ worth of content while browsing to see what they had a few days ago. EA is something I tell ya.

Comment

Well this should come as no surprise, but it is very much monopoly.
          Ever get the feeling that the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X