Call Of Duty 3 Needs You!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call Of Duty 3 Needs You!

I know its not Infinity Ward doing it this time, which was rather saddening. I'm a CoD vet, played the first game for PC when it first came out, then got the expansion which was semi-poor. I also had CoD2 for the PC and played it through the singleplayer. I was really disapointed in the 360 version of CoD2 for the mutiplayer component. So I never got it for the 360. 8 players just couldn't do justice for me. Well I'm taking a plunge here and already pre-purchased CoD3, they added lots of stuff, could be a bad thing who knows. I know its supporting 24 players online which is better than 8, 32 would of been better though.

To the point, will anyone be getting this beside me? I know alot of people are going to get Gears Of War, which for some reason I'l be passing up. (lack of interest I guess) graphics look sick though.

If anyone is getting it let me know, my brother has been playing part 2 since release day on the 360. So he's already pre-purchased it as well.

Re: Call Of Duty 3 Needs You!

I think I'll be getting COD3 and GoW both on Thursday (Payday!)
    I'm interested in reading any reviews of COD before then, in the event of it turning out being a crapshoot. I've already been sold on GoW though.

I also have a few costly purchases planned this month, that are 360 related, so I gotta save any penny from titles that I am marginally interested in.
    Focused

Comment

Mine is in the post...

Looking forward to this game as it bears a close resemblance to (Battlefield 2 modern combat) - in it's appearance regarding the gameplay...on first impressions at least imo. All out mayhem without the lag...fingers crossed.
      Ever get the feeling that the world is a tuxedo and you are a pair of brown shoes

Comment

Wish I could play shooters on a console, but I suck, so don't, lol... heres a review for those intrested...

http://reviews.teamxbox.com/xbox-360...-of-Duty-3/p1/
        Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Comment

Originally posted by undead77 View Post
          I also had CoD2 for the PC and played it through the singleplayer. I was really disapointed in the 360 version of CoD2 for the mutiplayer component.
          Not to hi-jack your thread but come join us on TG's server for all your CoD2 needs.

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

COD3 is an awesome game for the XBOX 360. I have both COD3 and Gears of War, two excellent games.
            XBOX GT: STEALTH C4T

Comment

I can't say that I'm enjoying COD3 to much in the mutiplayer. Its extremely weak in that department. Thats treyarch for ya. Now the singleplayer is pretty damn fun.

Comment

I can't say that I'm enjoying COD3 to much in the mutiplayer. Its extremely weak in that department. Thats treyarch for ya. Now the singleplayer is pretty damn fun.
                I agree, multiplayer isn't that much fun as single player, but Gears of War rocks in multiplayer and is better than COD3's multiplayer.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the extra stuff they added to the singleplayer, like the little mini-games with the German soldiers, or even planting a bomb. Really immersing. I'm glad they added the 24 player count, certain games can be fun. I mainly like to stick with team battle though. I really like some of the maps to. Its just something that I can't quite put my finger on what is missing. The support seems over powered, and the medic is way to underpowered. I hate the fact you've got to sit an watch the animation for him to revive someone. It ends up being to slow, and you end up dieing to. Same with getting into vehicles, too too slow.

Do the graphics in singleplayer look better than muti? It seems that way to me.

I hope MOH:A will be even better, or BIA:Hell's Highway.

Comment

Assuming it gets good reviews, I think I'll be getting it for the Wii. Because shooting stuff via motion sensor will be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by thebleakaffinity View Post
                      Assuming it gets good reviews, I think I'll be getting it for the Wii. Because shooting stuff via motion sensor will be awesome.
                      I'll pass on the Wii version, the graphics just won't do it justice on the Wii, I have other games in mind with the Wii.

Comment

I'm really enjoying the extra stuff they added to the singleplayer, like the little mini-games with the German soldiers, or even planting a bomb. Really immersing. I'm glad they added the 24 player count, certain games can be fun. I mainly like to stick with team battle though. I really like some of the maps to. Its just something that I can't quite put my finger on what is missing. The support seems over powered, and the medic is way to underpowered. I hate the fact you've got to sit an watch the animation for him to revive someone. It ends up being to slow, and you end up dieing to. Same with getting into vehicles, too too slow.

Do the graphics in singleplayer look better than muti? It seems that way to me.

I hope MOH:A will be even better, or BIA:Hell's Highway.

They have to scale down the graphics in multi, because I don't think the 360 can support the high scale graphics and support 24 players in multi.

Comment

Wonder if that will be the same way for Resistance for the PS3 then. Since some of its maps support 40 players.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                          X