Using tactics in console games too...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using tactics in console games too...

I'd like to remind everyone that plays console games, especially the shooters like GoW, GRAW, and the R6 series for example, that just because it's a console game doesn't mean you can't use real world tactics, teamwork, and strategies to get the most out of your online game play.

Whether entering and clearing a room as a team in the latest R6 game, or whether your using bounding overwatch in a hostile environment in Gears of War... if you, along with your teammates use more realistic type tactics and work as a team, you'll enjoy the game experience much more.

I like to re-invite you to the below article, if you haven't read it... or interested in proper tactics and teamwork, we have a pretty good following here at TG, (had a number of us get together this past Saturday afternoon for some online play), for a number of tactical shooters on the console, this article might help you out a little, or not.

http://www.simhq.com/_land/fps_021a.html
    Magnum |TG-18th|

We stand between chaos and order, evil and good, despair and hope - we are the Thin Blue Line, and we will never be broken.

Re: Using tactics in console games too...

I use the phrase, "give me cover fire, I'm moving up towards the next barricade" in GoW non-stop. Tactics aren't a luxury on Insane difficulty, they are a requirement.

Comment

Re: Using tactics in console games too...

Yeah, tactics are great, but what about RAAM? Tactics? Yeah, right, the dude can't even fight his own battles! He either has to walk up when their back is turned, or use Kryll to kill you (When you fight him). I don't get how a cowardly little punk like that could comand the locust. (Yes, I just fought him a half-dozen times, and guess what? Died from the Kryll everytime. Sad, really, he can't go mano-a-mano).
      playing off the TG server feels like we're playing 2142 on easy mode~Fehmart

I'm going to close my eyes until it's over~Experiment, commenting on my driving

"Get it up quickly and beat it hard."~Jonan
      I don't get a bonus DVD? My life has lost all meaning.~Zoopy_T

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...