I got it!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got it!!

Iíve been putting off getting one of the 360 because I lacked the key ingredient- High Def Tv. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a party with some buddies who were playing on a non HD TV and found that the image and graphics were still sharp. Then I saw the commercials for Gears of War. That tipped the scales for me. I dropped a hint to my wife and unbeknownst to me she already was planning to get it for me. She surprised me with it as an early Christmas present yesterday. Iíve got Gears of War so hopefully Iíll see some of you guys online once in awhile. I still have to activate my LIVE status.

Re: I got it!!

While HD really brings out the clarity of the 360, Standard Definition looks pretty solid on it's own.

Comment

you should COD 2, I think that is probably one of the best 360 games out there. I think I am gonna get COD2 for PC, and start playing someCall of Duty TG style;)
      "Dirtboy is super awesome, and chicks dig him too!"- Everyone

Comment

Awesome, enjoy. When you get live give us your tag, so we can add you.

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Yup, it's official, I'm live. I'll still be playing on the computer for the most part, but I'll add you all for when I log on to Xbox. Problem is I don't get on til late in the evening pacific time. Funny thing is my wife bought it for me but she's playing it more than I am lol. She's addicted to perfect dark!

Comment

See - marriage is good for something!

Comment

I bet there are quite a few Arcade titles that she would like. Astropop my gf loves, Marble blast ultra is also a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirtboy View Post
                you should COD 2, I think that is probably one of the best 360 games out there. I think I am gonna get COD2 for PC, and start playing someCall of Duty TG style;)
                Yea, by all means........

18th SF Operational Detachment Delta

Comment

Originally posted by marstein View Post
                  See - marriage is good for something!
                  You are an optimist !!

Just kidding I love my wife--I do, I do...just keep saying it.

I tell her all the time we should set her up with a gaming rig...Nothing dispels spousal frustration and anger like a cyber-shotty to the face.
                  sigpic
                  |TG-1st|Grunt
                  ARMA Admin (retired)
                  Pathfinder-Spartan 5

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                    Nothing dispels spousal frustration and anger like a cyber-shotty to the face.
                    That's what I'm afraid of...nothing points out the fact that you suck better than having your wife pwn you in front of your friends. :row__631:

Comment

Originally posted by Grunt 70 View Post
                      You are an optimist !!

Just kidding I love my wife--I do, I do...just keep saying it.

I tell her all the time we should set her up with a gaming rig...Nothing dispels spousal frustration and anger like a cyber-shotty to the face.
                      You guys might really enjoy this video about the 360, wives, and gaming. hilarious really.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgOhVM7GN5o/

A good man stands up for himself. A great man stands up for others.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                      X